NWSS just around the corner!

Help Support Steer Planet:

creativecattle

Anyone else in a little bit of a panic mode that NWSS is just around the corner! So much to get done before then. We don't take cattle, but I'll be down in the Yards with a booth, and my husband goes for the "vacation." We are also hoping to find a Hereford bull this year.

rtmcc

Getting close to that level. 
Just two head for the Hill but need to get everything organized for at home while we're gone!

HAB

We are taking 8 head for the YARDS.  Bull for herd bull display.  My wife is the superintendent for our breed show, so lots going on.

Like rtmcc said, making sure everything is covered at home is always a big part.  We have to get cowherd trailed home from the cornstalks first.  :'(

I would leave them out there, but they start calving the last week of January.

CAB

Weather in Denver this AM. -19F, broke a 116 year old record. Hope the weather gets turnt around B4 NWSS. Brrrrr!!

DSC

It is miserably cold out in this part of the country this week. I have looked at the 30 day forecast and it is looking like it will improve around Denver time with a few days of cold and snow mixed in. But for the most part in the 40's. We all know how unpredictable mother nature is though. Pack for it to be in the 60's and pack for it to be below 0 and you will be fine.....lol.