NWSS Maine-Anjou sale results?

Help Support Steer Planet:

BarRcattle

What kind of information are you looking for? The AMAA info gave the sale averages and the high sellers.

I watched the sale and wrote most of the lot sales prices down.

PRO

I would like to know what Mitten Man brought, the Redgate bulls, the GEF bulls, and any other highlights.  My 1 year old son tore up my catalog, and I couldn't tell much from the online photos.  The consignors that had pictures on their website were smart.  Only a few of the bulls were videoed and I couldn't tell anything from the online sale catalog( pictures were all blurry).  I didn't think they did a very good job of marketing the bulls to those that were not able to be in Denver.

GoWyo

We were at the sale and could not get our hands on a copy of the sale catalog.  That was a little disappointing and made it hard to keep track of what was selling.  Looked like there were some bargains once the few big money sellers went through.

JSchroeder

I meant to post a full report last week but it got overlooked.  I'll do it as soon as I can get my head above water.

Mitten Man plus about 2,000 straws of semen brought $7,500.

The Redgate bulls sold in the 2,000 and under range except for one that went for 2,900 and one that brought 2,500.

The Geffert bulls brought 2,800, 3,000, 5,000, and 3,200.  The best bull they consigned turned out to be a PHA carrier and was removed from the sale.

xxcc

there was 2260 units of Mitten Man.

Jeff_Schroeder said:
I meant to post a full report last week but it got overlooked.  I'll do it as soon as I can get my head above water.

The Redgate bulls sold in the 2,000 and under range except for one that went for 2,900 and one that brought 2,500.

The Geffert bulls brought 2,800, 3,000, 5,000, and 3,200.  The best bull they consigned turned out to be a PHA carrier and was removed from the sale.

Thanks.  Yes, I wanted the prices that were not part of the fluff... i.e. something other than sales high, or averages.

Steer4Caddy

Jeff_Schroeder said:

One of the Redgate bulls brought around $3900.  I was contending bidder on him but bought two other Redgate bulls there.

afhm

Just saw where they only listed a few high sellers instead of a complete sale report this year.  Anyone know what the Irish Whiskey x Harrietta bull brought and how he looked?

PRO

I would assume he didn't look that good or he would have brought a ton of money with that pedigree.  Surely he had been tested free for PHA?