O9 Calves

Help Support Steer Planet:

MYT Farms

I'm a tiny producer. Expecting only 5 this year. But expecting 8 to calve in '10. Depending on how this year goes, I might have the same or more in '11.

William

I am only expecting 2 calves too. I purebred Charolais in February and an Angus cross in April.

HeiferShower14

were just starting got a maine X angus calf and a maine X chimaine that were watiting on

beefy

12- sunseeker's
4- heat wave's
8- vanilla ice's
5- blue blood's
3- jimmy the greek's

then about 150 natural calves out of my yardley bulls    <cowboy>

braunvieh

Expecting about 40 head, about 10 of those AI to  Braunvieh bulls and hopefully 10 embryos. 20 head are due the same day! I hope it doesn't decide to blizzard that week.

Maines in PA

Only 12 calves if everything goes right, but a decent year for AI.  Expecting lots of variability (pop)

WMW
Premium Blend
Hard Core (2)
Tyson
OCC Legend
Money Man
Duff New Edition
4 calves out of the 734 son we used to clean up.

ROAD WARRIOR

About 70 calves sired mostly by our herd bulls. Honestly, I have trouble finding AI bulls that will sire better/or as good as calves as our herd bulls. Mulberry is probably the exception. I will use a son of his that I raised this coming breeding season. RW

amcosgra

We're expected about 65 calves this winter and spring. 
All are from our herdsires and all registered Polled Herefords
13 - CS Boomer 29F son
13 - LaGrand Reload 80P son
2 - AA PRF Wideload son
4 - Remitall Online 122L son
10 - Gerber Lombardi son
23 - S&S Kodiac son

beefy

cjc ill let you know about the vanilla ice calves when they get here about 3 weeks away, i have a vanilla ice heifer i got out of california and she is a rip    (thumbsup)

JbarL

30deg 17&#039; 11.73 N 81deg 35&#039;59.94&q
3 pb angus out of my  original "start up herd" and my start up herd bull...his first calf crop...2 down ..one to go..last one of the three  in about 16 days...so far one heifer and one bull...quite pleased ...but my most anticipated arrival is my our october " stimulus cow". we got after our governement checks came in the mail...... ...a dcc the man X hotline heifer bred to exciting ali....due feb 5th....my first miaine.... (clapping)...this spring will start my first X bred projects ( mostly simmi ..a few maine) with probally only on pb angus for next year ...we'll be breeding 10 toal for this spring..qute looking forward to comming up in march and getting into 09... ......a safe  and prosperous seasons to you  all.....and thanks for all the info and advice you all have  shared...............jbarl

rtmcc

Fifteen coming total starting with four bred heifers due Jan. 19th.

-four to BC Lookout (pb Angus)
-one to Lead On (pb Char)
-three to DJ Solution (pb Simmi on Sim-Angus females)
-four to Silveris El Capitan (pb Angus)
-three to TC Grid Topper (pb Angus)

I suppose a few of these may hit to our clean up bull.  He is a pb Angus by Woodhill Forsight from Mindemann Farms.

Should make for an exciting calving season as the Grid Toppers are the only thing we have had before.