OFFICIAL BELT BUCKLE BONANZA THREAD!

Help Support Steer Planet:

Bradenh

its coming up at the end of this week. whos going? once we all get there we need to post where everyone is stalled and see the fellow planeteers like we all did at TJLA camp

we will be stalled with rackranch up there so find the guys with the beer and you have found us

chambero

Unfortunately we are having to skip it due to an illness in the family.  Post some photos.

Bradenh

chambero said:
Unfortunately we are having to skip it due to an illness in the family.  Post some photos.
praying for your folks chambero  (angel) ill be sure to get some pics up when all is said and done

rackranch

Don't forget you have to have simple health papers on all animals this year... Looking forward to the show and the good times we will have.  I'll be in the barn by eleven thursday morning so if anyone needs help when they get there just find me.  We should be set up on the center isle next to some trim chutes about mid way up to the show ring...

Chambero your family continues to be in our thoughts and prayers.  We will have two of your steers there and hope to call with some good news.

rackranch

Thanks for being a part of the new judging shows Jeff.  Its a great idea and fits naturally into what the kids are doing already.  I think it will be a great success..

TXclubcalf

ill be there! my dad lurks on this forum. dont know his screen name. but his name is brad williams

estspx

(lol) This is your Dad...  LMAO....  I'm not lurking! 
TXclubcalf said:
ill be there! my dad lurks on this forum. dont know his screen name. but his name is brad williams

estspx

Just figured it out.....  John Edwards is judging ring A and Dan Shike is ring B.

rackranch

I'll let you know saturday afternoon...LOL  I just don't want to see all the steers being pushed into the ring by a blond haired fellow going straight to the top unless they deserve it..I dont think he should be allowed in the make up ring period...

Show stopper 95 said:
what do all of you think of the steer judges? never heard of them

The Show

rackranch said:
I'll let you know saturday afternoon...LOL  I just don't want to see all the steers being pushed into the ring by a blond haired fellow going straight to the top unless they deserve it..I dont think he should be allowed in the make up ring period...

Show stopper 95 said:
Haha you can do what you want when your funding it though lol

rackranch

Thats funny!! I thought my $400.00 in entry fees for the show, my membership dues, and the thousands I spend a year in entry fees at jackpot shows funded it???

The Show said:
rackranch said:

Show stopper 95 said:
Haha you can do what you want when your funding it though lol

The Show

Well yeah...You know what I mean though...I couldn't agree with you more, but you and I both know that will never happen

twistedhshowstock

Since the family I am fitting for are skipping this one, I have decided, very tough decision lol, that instead of coming to Waco for the BBB I am going to go home to my mom's in Louisiana and tend to my own animals and actually attend my 10 yr class reunion. Wish I was there, but see you all down the road and most definately at the Fall Classic.

Bradenh

twistedhshowstock said:
Since the family I am fitting for are skipping this one, I have decided, very tough decision lol, that instead of coming to Waco for the BBB I am going to go home to my mom's in Louisiana and tend to my own animals and actually attend my 10 yr class reunion. Wish I was there, but see you all down the road and most definately at the Fall Classic.
missin a good time twistedh!! we will see you down the road for sure