***OFFICIAL SteerPlanet NCAA Tournament Challenge 2012*** - Prizes

Help Support Steer Planet:

jason

Prizes will be announced on Wed, just buttoning some stuff up.  Be sure to enter as you will have a good chance to win.

jason

EMAW

Still not an easy game for the wildcats, fab wasn't much of a scorer, but was a huge presence in the middle of that zone.  KSU has a lot of length, but struggle to score sometimes and their pg (angel rodriguez, freshman) can turn the ball over under pressure.  They do have a scorer in McGruder, but will need to dominate the offensive glass to win this game.

jason

Zach said:
Note: I think its displaying two names because everyone has done this before but made a new account with the same email. It shows me as my name and my old  SP bracket name {NCAADonkey}

ok gotcha.

coachmac

in again!  This should be a very...... entertaining...... tournament!  Many chances for me to be screaming at the TV ...or phone. 
Cant believe I was just thinking this, but has anyone done a bracket where you are picking the Loser?  (maybe trying to figure up a contest that plays to my strengths)  haha

linnettejane

at this very moment in time, i am in first place!!!!!!!!  and the only person in the whole group who has wvu winning it all!!!!!!!!  let me enjoy the feeling! ok?!  ;D

let's gooooooooooo mountaineers! 

jason

linnettejane said:
well that bites

Your team killed me, I thought I would show them some goodwill since they are going to be big 12 members this year.

I am getting killed altogether, who ever stayed chalk is going to be in good shape right now.  I would have loved to seen Cuse go down.

Rooting for ISU right now, don't think they can knock off UK, but you never know.

KSUwildcat2009

So far, my misses aren't hurting me too bad! Let's see if my Cats can take care of business and show 'Cuse who is boss!

kamerkat

In 1st place figure i better go head and brag a little since i have missouri in ff i prob wont be there long

WKYIronMike

Yeah Zach you're in the lead but hopefully not much longer. I shouldn't had picked Memphis to beat Saint Louis and Michigan St., what was I thinking. Here's hoping for South Florida to win  :).

ravidare

Well, I have Michigan st spartans vs the tarheels for the title game and in the f-4 its msu, iu,bearcats,and tarheels    (clapping) <party>

john91

I think this might be rigged. The group creator (Zach) is in first place!!!  ???  ;)