OFS Magic Jack for sale!

Help Support Steer Planet:

shortyjock89

DOB: 10-13-08
BW: 77 lbs
Horned
Sire: DMS Magic Man (Gold Rush x Rainbow Snowflower)
Dam: JB Boxcar daughter

He was the first calf out of a heifer, and he went on to win Reserve Grand Champion Horned Shorthorn Bull at the IL State Fair in 2009. You could show him or turn him out with cows right now. He's got a very good attitude, and we liked him well enough to collect him once before offering him for sale again.  We're going to try him on heifers, but of course we don't have any calves out of him yet.  He's got an outcross pedigree, but it is still quite proven and desirable. 

100_1698.jpg

http://s162.photobucket.com/albums/t253/olsonfamilyshorties/?action=view&current=100_1700.flv

herefordfootball

I'm having a hard time getting the vid to play. But DANG Justin!!! Between him and RD, if you dont sell him, you'll never have to ai again, and I might be sneakin a couple my cows down there ;). Darn nice bull you got there. How are your RD calves doin?

shortyjock89

Hey I forgot to add that in his first jump, Magic Jack froze 94 units of semen at 80 million concentration. He's very fertile, and he's ready to do his job!

russfarm

Nice bull.  Whoever that is leading him is brave doing it with bare feet....OUCH!!

shortyjock89

russfarm said:
Nice bull.  Whoever that is leading him is brave doing it with bare feet....OUCH!!

That would be my sister! She's had all of those toes broken more than once, and you'd think she'd learn, but not yet haha.  Thanks for the compliment, we like him!

PLKR

Olson Family Shorthorns said:
russfarm said:

That would be my sister! She's had all of those toes broken more than once, and you'd think she'd learn, but not yet haha.  Thanks for the compliment, we like him!
Forget the broken toes--I'm envisioning serious "hide-removal" from those feet if that fella does one of those "step-on-your-foot-and-twist" manuevers.  The bull does look good, Justin!  Now, go tell your sister to take off the flip-flops and put some shoes on...before my girls want to start walking calves wearing THEIR flip-flops!

BCCC

I seen him at State fair, and he is real nice. Had LOADS of hair for not been worked with a whole lot. Sound, docile, and plenty of thickness.