On The Road Again....Look What I Found!

Help Support Steer Planet:

jbh

Hey Everyone....I'm was helping some partners in S. Ohio get ready for their upcoming sale and thought you might like to see the MY TURN x WHO steer I found and pictured.  I'll be on the road so I won't be able to reply for a while. He's a little green in condition right now....BUT man is he made perfect. Later. ps...the bigger pic needs sized down(and is completely untouched!)

Attachments

• IMG_5489.JPG
    IMG_5489.JPG
    1.7 MB · Views: 589

OH Breeder

Mr Hook,
That is an awesome calf. He is pretty cool. Great front end on him. I have attached the picture resized.

Attachments

• hook my turn.JPG
    hook my turn.JPG
    363.7 KB · Views: 213

Jill

Nice calf, really cool neck extension!  If they all turn out that good, he may be the replacement for Heat Wave.

farmboy

OH Breeder said:
Has this sale been advertised? Is there a web site we can go and view the calves?

pretty sure he is in the spring smack down sale at Steve whites / cosigners

actually looking now, there are quite a few my turns in that sale

Jeferin

zach said:
OH Breeder said:
Has this sale been advertised? Is there a web site we can go and view the calves?

pretty sure he is in the spring smack down sale at Steve whites / cosigners

actually looking now, there are quite a few my turns in that sale

Do you have a web site to this sale???

Throttle

Maybe jbh can correct me if I'm wrong, but I think this is the one at Jake Osborn's. If it is, he is out of the same cow that raised the $15,000 Heatwave in Brad's last P2P sale that he had at his place. All those guys down south have been saying that this one was better from day 1. I'll see him this week. Sure looks good in the picture. I think this one is a couple weeks younger than that one was too, making him a little more right for a Midwest state fair

farmboy

Throttle said:
Maybe jbh can correct me if I'm wrong, but I think this is the one at Jake Osborn's. If it is, he is out of the same cow that raised the $15,000 Heatwave in Brad's last P2P sale that he had at his place. All those guys down south have been saying that this one was better from day 1. I'll see him this week. Sure looks good in the picture. I think this one is a couple weeks younger than that one was too, making him a little more right for a Midwest state fair

like i said, i thought he was in the spring smack down, idk actually

jbw

The MY Turn is at Jake O's. Brad has a pic a a really nice Get it done x Manchild as well.

zak

Mr.Hook

I think that you should buy him and put him in your P2P sale or bring him to Denver.

LOL

Zak

SPL

jbw said:
The MY Turn is at Jake O's. Brad has a pic a a really nice Get it done x Manchild as well.

That same photo that Brad posted is actually on the Cummings Cattle website.  It can be reached through the link to the Spring Smackdown.

farmboy

SPL said:
jbw said:

That same photo that Brad posted is actually on the Cummings Cattle website.  It can be reached through the link to the Spring Smackdown.

look at the HQ on the manchild x draft pick  :eek: :eek:

jbh

Throttle said:

Yes......he's out of the same cow and My Turn instead of Heat Wave.

thecattleco

Just wanted to thank the folks that stopped by today at the sale.  Traffic was awesome and what a great day to look at cattle!  I also wanted to let you all know that I updated the bids on the website, www.thecattleco.com,  then click on upcoming sales.  They were updated at about noon today and that will probably be the last time I will get to do it before the conclusion of the sale.  We bid them off at 3pm tomorrow, so if you have any questions before then, feel free to call or stop by.  Jake (The Cattle CO) (937)-725-5687

PS - I'll need to start gearing up for the fall sale soon.  If you have any really good My Turns or others, give me a ring.