*One and Only calf picture*

Help Support Steer Planet:

plattevalleysimmentals

Here is a couple pics of our only club calf we will have this year ( just like to dabble in it to have a little fun) he is a "One and Only" out of a payback X goldmine (simmental) cow I know he looks a little straight on his back right in the one pic but he was just stretching there and gets out and moves great. Let me know what everyone thinks. His dam is to the left in the first pic and in the background in the second pic.

Attachments

• one and only 1.jpg
    one and only 1.jpg
    254.8 KB · Views: 464
  • one and only 2.jpg
    one and only 2.jpg
    255.8 KB · Views: 465

bluffcountrycattle

Sure looks nice!  What was his birthweight?  Any problems at calving?  Thanks!  My son wants a baldy calf next year, so we may breed a couple to him this spring...

plattevalleysimmentals

bluffcountrycattle said:
Sure looks nice!  What was his birthweight?  Any problems at calving?  Thanks!  My son wants a baldy calf next year, so we may breed a couple to him this spring...
He weighed 88 and had no problems at all calving wise and really the calf had alot of vigor when he was born and was up sucking within 30 minutes.. Really impressed with the sire so far.

OH Breeder

Great looking calf. My eyes don't let me see as good and i cropped your pic a bit. Flashy little fella.

Attachments

• one_and_only_1[1].jpg
    one_and_only_1[1].jpg
    67.6 KB · Views: 263
  • one_and_only_22].jpg
    one_and_only_22].jpg
    58.1 KB · Views: 359

Telos

Definitely, without a question, a pretty cool look'in dude. Should be a bunch of fun to watch as he comes along.

CAB

Anyone know if One & Only's pedigree has all of a sudden changed? I was looking through SEK's latest catalog yesterday & he is now listed as being sired by Full Attack instead of Heat Wave. Maybe there is a reason that he is a bit larger in stature than most of the HW sired bulls.

CAB

BTW, very nice looking calf & I really like the One & Only bull. He was one of my favorite bulls to be promoted last year. In SEK he is listed as a Full Attack on top of Yatzee's dam. I think that SEK may have it listed wrong. When I get a little time I'll have to go look @ the registration.

ATM OH

Really nice calf.  Have 2 One & Onlys coming next month! Goodluck with him.

BCCC

CAB said:
Anyone know if One & Only's pedigree has all of a sudden changed? I was looking through SEK's latest catalog yesterday & he is now listed as being sired by Full Attack instead of Heat Wave. Maybe there is a reason that he is a bit larger in stature than most of the HW sired bulls.
I wouldn't go off any breeding in SEK's catalog, they have more than one bull messed up in it.