Opinion wanted - baby pic

Help Support Steer Planet:

carl s.

baby.jpg

I know it may be a BIT early to judge but do you think he looks like he'll be smart?  Can you tell what college you think he'll end up attending, his career, and what his salary will be in that career?  When should we start poty training?

How about athletic ability?  What do you think his final height will be?

Thanks for any opinions.

GoWyo

I think we need a full pedigree (if known) as well as photos of the dam and sire at various ages.

OH Breeder

Carl I would say there is alot of flash in that one. Looks like it might be lacking in the hair department and you will have to work on that. But it would be interesting to know if you have an interst in this one. Any relation to the sire or dam? Looks pretty easy fleshing and like it may have a pretty good disposition. ;)
Cute Kid!

kanshow

Looks like he'll have plenty of attitude!  I'd say he's a keeper!  You may think differently in about 13 years though.    (thumbsup) (clapping)

shortdawg

I've been told chics dig blue eyes so maybe he will get hooked up with some little cowgirl whose Dad's pasture is full of show calves. Put a black cowboy hat on that head and he could sell a bottle fed, 3 legged, one eared free martin at the National Sale in Denver.

I kind of wonder if I'm getting younger because my head is starting to look like his. ;D