Opinions of this bull

Help Support Steer Planet:

paj315

Looking to get some opinions of this Herford bull . He belongs to my dad and he is thinking about selling him this fall. He is 16 months old. Your opinions are appreciated.

Attachments

• IMG_0947.JPG
    IMG_0947.JPG
    1.7 MB · Views: 171
  • IMG_0952.JPG
    IMG_0952.JPG
    166.2 KB · Views: 154
  • IMG_0956.JPG
    IMG_0956.JPG
    156.9 KB · Views: 141
  • IMG_0951.JPG
    IMG_0951.JPG
    170.6 KB · Views: 190

cwcvv

he doesnt not have enough muscle or balance to him.... Ish Mash.....I wouldnt use him on any cows, he is more of a feedlot special...srry...but i live close to a highly recommended herd ranch and their bulls blow him out of the water.

simba

I'm gonna completely disagree with cwcvv and say that I really like him. He looks extremely balanced, and you can really appreciate the thickness he displays throughout his whole body. He's also quite clean fronted and appears to have adequate muscle expression. He may not have 6 inches of hair and a wicked color pattern, but that's not what he was bred for. I would definitely use him on my females. What is his pedigree?

CarleyE

I like him. If I could change one thing about him, I would have to say that I wish he was a little cleaner in the neck. Although I'm not seeing him on the move, from the pictures he looks structurally correct, wide in the front and over his top. He looks pretty square, he looks like he has a nice hip on him and adequate rear muscling. I like how wide he stands on the front. He is a Hereford, not a club calf, you have to evaluate them in raw form. I think he will be a nice addition to someone's herd

David Fosbrink

pretty nice hereford bull, i also would like to clean him up in his front third. he is by no means a feed lot bull.

dimebag

That's a nice looking bull , totally disagree with cwccv ! should make someone a good bull .

Latest posts