Opinions on Heifer

Help Support Steer Planet:

Boot Jack Bulls

This is my sister's Angus yearling she is getting ready for the fall and winter shows. Any opinions are welcome and appreciated.

Attachments

• IMG_5345.JPG
    IMG_5345.JPG
    1.1 MB · Views: 140
  • IMG_5361.JPG
    IMG_5361.JPG
    1 MB · Views: 160

Boot Jack Bulls

Thank you! She is sired by our Angus herd bull, Boot Jack Maxum- sired by BR Midland and out of Meado-West Nadine, a TC Freedom daughter. Her dam is Boot Jack Dezy, sired by KCC Werner Wall Street and goes back to Hyline Right Time on the bottom side. She is taking her to MN Beef Expo this week, so hopefully she has what it takes.

downey beef

Very nice. I like her length of body and extension that she is still able to combine a deep maternal look.

Boot Jack Bulls

downey beef said:
Very nice. I like her length of body and extension that she is still able to combine a deep maternal look.

Thank You!. She is bred to SAV Brand name for early February. Any ideas for future matings would be appreciated also!

Boot Jack Bulls

Heifer Girl said:
She is a tank! Is she wide based?

Yes, she is a tank and very wide based for an Angus female! She has really bellied down and started to look  bred in the last couple of weeks. She will be headed to the North Star Classic, ND, in just a couple of weeks. She was middle of a very tough class at MN Beef Expo and my sister used her for showmanship where she placed 5th out of over 60 kids.  :)