Opinions on Steer - Walks Alone

Help Support Steer Planet:

bird_dog

Pictures are about 35 days old but just want some opinions on this steer. Good or Bad

Attachments

• 007.JPG
    007.JPG
    1.7 MB · Views: 230

vc

For what it is worth, I think he'll make a good fat steer, good balance, nice neck extention, and room to grow. He is the type that gets better and better as they grow and mature. You should be happy with him as he develops.

Mainevent

I agree VC. Nice feeding kind of steer with adequate muscle and nice hair. Just from viewing the pictures he looks a tad bolder shouldered just something to watch as he progresses but a nice steer.

Tallcool1

Maybe a little unfair because I have been following this dude since he was a baby....

Great fronted, good on the ground, shoulder doesn't bother me because I know what bull he is out of.

He is coming along really good.  The last 150 pounds really changes Walks Alone/Believe In Me.  He needs to weigh 1450 minimum to be where he needs to be.  If he is sound enough, Optiflexx will make him pack on the pounds.

His hair is coming really good.  Let him have about all the hay he will eat, or whatever method you like to get all the middle in him that you can.  I am betting he moves really well.

Tallcool1

Wanted to bring everyone up to date on this steer.  I got a text from the people that own him, 3rd overall and their son won showmanship!

Out of respect for privacy, I am not going to post the backdrop photo.  I will message and see if they want to post the pic.

The steer looked absolutely fantastic! 

Latest posts