Opinions on steer!

Help Support Steer Planet:

GFC#22

Hey so i had this steer on a while back and Co.  fair is a couple months away just wondering what people thought as he progressed he is a Hannibal on a warhorse cow and weighing around 1250. Thanks

Attachments

• Hannible steer.jpg
    Hannible steer.jpg
    402.5 KB · Views: 285

SlickTxMaine

He looks really good!  You did a great job with him.  Keep up the hard work.  Good luck at your show and let us know how he does. 

OH Breeder

Looks good for county show. Suggestion- get his feet trimmed and if he has hair around his belly and flank area let that grow fill in.
I think once you trim his feet you will get a better profile. looks like you have done a nice job feeding him. I would love to feel his finish and cover. He looks really soft made and like an easy feeder.

texas111

You have a nice calf.  im sure you will do really well at county. looks like you have done a great job with him.  when is your show? 

GFC#22

Show is towards the end of june and got his feet done a week after this picture i think lol but thanks

jlingle

Well, my opinion and $0.50 will get ya a cup of coffee..... but I like him a bunch.  If he were hairy, I think he'd really be turning some heads.  Good job with your steer.  I know you'd had some issues with holding him the last few months.  It looks to me like he'll be hitting his stride at your county show.  Keep us updated on how you do.  Nice calf. (thumbsup)

GFC#22

thanks for all the comments we have right around 60 days left and have been working the hair hard so by show time he should have some and be looking sweet thanks again!

BCCattle

He looks great are you having a hard time maintaining weight? For his frame he looks about 100 pounds give or take to being in his prime for show day. Curious to hear how he does and see him after he is finished.

GFC#22

Yea he is a little bigger frame he is a 53 to his hip so to be finished were shooting for like 1400 or a little over to get him fat then weighing in empty at no over 1350 but he is looking really good just hope the judge thinks so too haha thanks guys

titan

he looks really good. Keep up the good work. Let us know how he does. good luck  (thumbsup)

wyatt

thats a nice steer i have one that looks kinda similar mines a star power calf hes monster footed urs has alot more muscle definition. good luck he will do great!!