opinions on this heifer liked/dislikes what you would change

Help Support Steer Planet:

chappy

Nice heifer but to far north and to much money. But that's why we Have steerplanet a great forum for everybody.  Good luck selling her.

lfarms

the truth said:
vc said:
Since every shot is the same basically, I can tell that she has a good topline, looks well balanced is quit the little tank. She looks like a market heifer to me at this point.

I don't think the word market should ever be in this heifer's description.  She's way too femine, sound structured, and doesn't look big enough ace'd.  This to me looks like a fabulous female prospect of a brood cow.  Then, you read the pedigree, and its re-inforced.  very nice heifer, I wouldn't mind having in my barn
                                  your right

DPShowCattle

what do you mean by you would like to see the hair better if your sayin more hair she dont need it you would lose you hand in it how it is now

lfarms

DPShowCattle said:
what do you mean by you would like to see the hair better if your sayin more hair she dont need it you would lose you hand in it how it is now
Ok

lowann

MCC said:
;)She's not very good I have a pasture you can dump her off in and I will take care of her. Seriously I love her front end. She has style and balance and depth. She should make a very good cow for you or some lucky breeder.
I agree, she would look nice in my pasture, if you want to get rid of the poor thing. (thumbsup)

I-69cc

That one is pretty good, should make a good bred. Just 1 worry, what was her BW