Opinions please...What do you think?

Help Support Steer Planet:

OKshorthorn

I was able to grab some video and a couple pictures of some of the fall born calves that we have. What do you all think?

Attachments

• DSCN0140.jpg
    DSCN0140.jpg
    65.2 KB · Views: 269
  • Q-Tip Pic.jpg
    Q-Tip Pic.jpg
    52.7 KB · Views: 187

OKshorthorn

Thanks!

The first 2 videos are of calves out of Get Serious, the first a heifer and solid white bull
The 3rd video is of a Double Stuff bull calf
The last video is a Fringe heifer

ruhtram

I really like the first calf..What are your plans for them?

farmershane3

really like the white bull, from the pictures and video he looks real stout could use a little longer neck but all in all he is real nice

OKshorthorn

Thanks for the compliments! I agree about the white bull, if his neck was a little extended he could be really good. I have been extremely impressed with how well the two Get Serious calves have come on in the last month. They keep getting better!

At this point, we are planning on cutting both of the bull calves. They will be for sale. The heifer in the first video is not going to be for sale, we had a pretty stressful week prior to her being born by c-section 10 days earlier than her due date. We have bottle fed her since birth (some horrible luck with nurse cows) and she is a sweetheart, just don't think we can part with her! The heifer in the last video has been a source of heated debate around our house lately! We are flushing her dam to Fringe after the first of the year and the result of that will influence our decision to sell her or not. If we do sell her, I think we are going to try and retain a flush out of her or something like that. I really think that heifer is the real deal, she gets better every time I see her!

sue

Just keep breeding the kind you're breedin (thumbsup)

augusta breeze

if you would, please keep me updated on wether or not you're going to sell the heifer in the last video. and let me know of a price.

lfarms

OKshorthorn said:
I was able to grab some video and a couple pictures of some of the fall born calves that we have. What do you all think?
    NICE,AND GOOD . :) :)

Bradenh

wowowow now killer. the truth was more or less trying to call out ifarms because this is pretty much just like the other topic. he didnt say anything rude or negative. so lets hold our horses with the ugliness how bout it?