Opinions Please

Help Support Steer Planet:

jok

What do you think of this March Angus Heifer out of CC&7?

Attachments

• Picture 021-.JPG
    Picture 021-.JPG
    781.6 KB · Views: 111

ruhtram

She is a real nice functional heifer that should compete well and make you a great cow in the end! What's her pedigree look like?

Shadow Hill Farm

Nice looking heifer! I really like her! She is sound all the way through. I'm actually going to be using CC&7's son Hoover Dam for our breeding next year. Both of them the calves are phenomenal. How's her disposition cause CC&7 is the 1st ranked in docility category with Hoover Dam at 4. They say their offspring's disposition is great. Not only that their calves are thick and sound with excellent udder quality! I think you may have a gold mine there to raise great calves! Are you selling her or you keeping? 

jok

She is very gentle. I might breed her to brilliance. What do you think. I'm was planing on keep her but i would let go of her for $6000.

Shadow Hill Farm

jok said:
She is very gentle. I might breed her to brilliance. What do you think. I'm was planing on keep her but i would let go of her for $6000.

I would say either Brilliance, Pioneer or Bismarck. I think she would do really with any of those. I just got Schaffs add for there upcoming sale and Iron Mountain and Brand Name calves look really good. Birth weights are relatively low but there are some that ended up in the 90's. I love Schaffs Breeding program. We have a cow that is bred to Pioneer and I'm really excited about this calf! Good luck and thanks for the info on her disposition.

ruhtram

jok said:

Brilliance would be a good choice!!