Oppinions on Simmi Heifer

Help Support Steer Planet:

This is a heifer out of a PB Fleckvieh Simmi bull and a Strictly Business cow. Bull is a smaller framed bull and the cow is mid framed. Heifer is a mid October born. Whats y'alls thoughts on her?? Break her down as much as you want to. She might be going to a county fair and she'll be kept for a brood cow.

Attachments

• toris 051.jpg
    toris 051.jpg
    819.3 KB · Views: 208

Bulldaddy

Hard to tell much from the photo but the cross sounds like a good one.  Are you in a drought like we are--the black cow behind your calf sure looks thin.

Bradenh

i say amen to the drought possum trot. . . . the pic angle may be misleading  but the heifer doesnt look to have much substance under her and not a ton of gut and demension. but like i said it could be the pic.  .. she will do good things on feed im sure

Gators Rule

grand chaser09 said:
This is a heifer out of a PB Fleckvieh Simmi bull and a Strictly Business cow. Bull is a smaller framed bull and the cow is mid framed. Heifer is a mid October born. Whats y'alls thoughts on her?? Break her down as much as you want to. She might be going to a county fair and she'll be kept for a brood cow.

The breeding is pretty good!  I'm not too terribly excited about the heifer's wheels and depth.  It could be due to the photo though.  She seems smooth though...