osf stall assignments

Help Support Steer Planet:

azzkicker

Wats everyone's opinion on the Ohio state fair committee auctioning off stall assignments for the steer show this year?

Nasc

Capitalism and I don’t have a problem with it.

With the money that gets thrown around for these steers I say milk the big money boys for everything you can get from them. .............

Only one gets to be champ anyways

azzkicker

I think its BS most people can't afford stuff like that and its just another way for the show committee to extort money out of people

bcosu

it's not like there are too many great spots in the barn, the whole thing is hot. i wouldn't want to be in the sun next to the doors ideally but i don't think it matters too much.

ai er

I looked online at the OSF website, and I can't find this stalling sheet page that they refer to.  Can anyone provide a direct link to the page?

mlcattle

i was wrong, i was just on breedersworld.com and seen they are auctioning stalls off on breedersworld.com june 1. there is a flier that states whats going on, you can read.

PowersShowStock

I thought they were auctioning off the first pick and then on down the line.  Not actually stall by stall.  More $, the better overall fair.

Latest posts