oster clipmaster repair

Help Support Steer Planet:

r2scott

Does anyone near central ark do repair work on Oster clipmaster clippers.  I think the vairiable speed switch is the problem.  Thanks Scott

OH Breeder

r2scott said:
Does anyone near central ark do repair work on Oster clipmaster clippers.  I think the vairiable speed switch is the problem.  Thanks Scott

Use to be able to send your clippers into Sullivan's Supply and they would repair and send back.

CAB

OH Breeder said:
r2scott said:

Use to be able to send your clippers into Sullivan's Supply and they would repair and send back.
Or if you are pretty sure that it is the switch they can send the part.

lightnin4

There used to be a service center in Memphis.  (Appliance Service Center, I think)  They did repairs and sold parts.  I used to order parts for some old A2 clippers that we had at the vet clinic on a regular basis.

Steve123

You can do this yourself. I used to send mine in all the time until a buddy I was clipping with showed me they just arn't that complicated. I now change the switches, cords, and motors myself. Take off the head and remove a couple of screws holding the casing together and you are in.  I keep several parts, and old clippers around and just keep swaping things out until they work right.  Also a good chance to clean the insides too.

lightnin4

Steve123 said:
You can do this yourself. I used to send mine in all the time until a buddy I was clipping with showed me they just arn't that complicated. I now change the switches, cords, and motors myself. Take off the head and remove a couple of screws holding the casing together and you are in.  I keep several parts, and old clippers around and just keep swaping things out until they work right.  Also a good chance to clean the insides too.

This is true...Oster clippers are pretty simple