OUR LOSS YOUR GAIN - 5 spring show heifers for sale - $1,500-$2,000

Help Support Steer Planet:

Dooling1

Due to my mother passing unexpectedly and my mother-in-law losing her fight with cancer 13 days later, our marketing efforts of our spring show heifers got put on the back burner. We didn't get our normal pictures of them or even update our website yet.

Therefore we are offering 5 quality show heifers (Feb. - May) at drastically discount prices to get them shown. We will either sell them as a package to a broker or individually to juniors. They are the quality of the heifer posted below.

Buy with confidence.

Stuart
www.diamondmshorthorns.com
[email protected]
561-289-9009

Attachments

• DSC_2709x.jpg
    DSC_2709x.jpg
    241.6 KB · Views: 107

Dooling1

The calves are located just outside of St. Louis, but on the IL side of the river. If you looking at a map, it is Godfrey, IL.

Here is our web address, but again, the photos need to be updated.
561-289-9009

hntwhitetail said:
Where r  u located?

jamesgang892

Stu I am so sorry for your lose.

These cattle are the real deal!!! I was able to get my hands on one last year, and she is making the transition from show heifer to cow very nicely. I also have embryos from McFarland genetics coming this spring. Cattle of their quality for that price is nearly a steal!!!

Dooling1

I am anxious for your ET calves to get here. I think you made a very smart investment in that deal. You bought the eggs right, and the calves should help pay for some school..

Stu
jamesgang892 said:
Stu I am so sorry for your lose.

These cattle are the real deal!!! I was able to get my hands on one last year, and she is making the transition from show heifer to cow very nicely. I also have embryos from McFarland genetics coming this spring. Cattle of their quality for that price is nearly a steal!!!

ia girl

Do you still have the heifers?  Please send me pix and prices if you would.  thank you

Dooling1

I can email anyone a couple of new photos of a couple of them including one of the $1,500 heifers.

Although we have people coming to look at them by this weekend, they are still for sale. Yes they are value priced, but dad needs to move them.
[email protected]

Cruiser said:
Can't beat this deal!

Dooling1 said:
Due to my mother passing unexpectedly and my mother-in-law losing her fight with cancer 13 days later, our marketing efforts of our spring show heifers got put on the back burner. We didn't get our normal pictures of them or even update our website yet.

Therefore we are offering 5 quality show heifers (Feb. - May) at drastically discount prices to get them shown. We will either sell them as a package to a broker or individually to juniors. They are the quality of the heifer posted below.

Buy with confidence.

Stuart
[email protected]
561-289-9009