Our upcoming last year UPDATED PICS July 12, 2017

Help Support Steer Planet:

mark tenenbaum

COOL RED ONE-a calf like that and some of the chrome or Shorthorn colored calves gets my attention quick-tired of looking at black ones anyway JMO-to take him to Louisville or Denver you may have to keep him a lttle green through the summer deals-I really like the way he is made-and hes deceptively big right now-but he may not get really framey,so Id take advantage of that and keep him on an even keel somewhere around 1500 if i'm off base let me know O0 O0

Tallcool1

mark tenenbaum said:
COOL RED ONE-a calf like that and some of the chrome or Shorthorn colored calves gets my attention quick-tired of looking at black ones anyway JMO-to take him to Louisville or Denver you may have to keep him a lttle green through the summer deals-I really like the way he is made-and hes deceptively big right now-but he may not get really framey,so Id take advantage of that and keep him on an even keel somewhere around 1500 if i'm off base let me know O0 O0

I would say you are right on.  I don't see that one going much over 1350 though.  He is moderate in his makeup...which is what we want for a show like that.  We showed him at 950 this weekend.  He is very green. 

Tallcool1

County Fair Reserve Champion Steer
Italian Stallion X Simmental-Maine

Attachments

• Show Day.jpg
    Show Day.jpg
    58.9 KB · Views: 295
  • Sale Day.jpg
    Sale Day.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 279

Tallcool1

Heatwave X Irish Whiskey

This steer is in the cooler, and has never been showed.  He is just starting to grow some hair.

Attachments

• Heatwave.jpg
    Heatwave.jpg
    60.4 KB · Views: 272