P Lautner?

Help Support Steer Planet:

RedChuck

(lol)>>>thats about right...dont talk bad about Matt or he will get you... (clapping)

CAB

Your question seems somewhat loaded but if you want to learn a little about Phil Lautner his website is lautnerfarms.com.
  It seems to me that most PPL that comment about Phil probably don't really know Phil all that well. I respect Phil's work ethic and his ability to evaluate cattle along with his unrelenting persistence.
  I really don't know Matt well enough to comment.

BroncoFan

Not knowing Phil, I would guess that he's pretty good at evaluating cattle. He put the Lautner name on the map.

Bradenh

ROMAX said:
He's the O.G.,his son is Matt,the douche!
couldn't put it better myself! He was getting the ball rolling without having to sell women's clothes, sponsor music bands, or false advertise and sell on the basis of confusion

knabe

haven't seen anyone more successful than him.
pretty much most everyone would hope he would purchase a bull that one produces.
i know if i made one, i would want him to purchase it.
don't really get the hate at all.

Tallcool1

knabe said:
haven't seen anyone more successful than him.
pretty much most everyone would hope he would purchase a bull that one produces.
i know if i made one, i would want him to purchase it.
don't really get the hate at all.
[/quot4e]

I agree 100%.

On top of the bull battery, he handles a serious number of really good steers.  He is changing the way that these club calves are bought and sold.

I don't know Matt well,  but I am amazed at his marketing skill. 

Latest posts