Paddy O' Malley Tiger woods calves New Pictures Today!!

Help Support Steer Planet:

Farmboy8605

Paddy O' Malley x Black Dice  bull calf born on March 3 2010 very stout and hairy would make great show calf located in NorthWest Ohio  pm if interested other calves availiable too sired by Tiger Woods, Hannibal,  Moody Blues, Alias, Cheap Trick, White boy, and Dirty Harry

The Red Calf is a Tiger Woods X Purebred shorthorn he was born 3-8-2010

Attachments

• DSC01494.JPG
    DSC01494.JPG
    750.8 KB · Views: 73
  • DSC01493.JPG
    DSC01493.JPG
    832.1 KB · Views: 62
  • DSC01508.JPG
    DSC01508.JPG
    830.7 KB · Views: 70

jallen

Can you get pics of your other calves as well and post them? I am very intreasted in seeing the tiger woods calf. This one looks very good.

Earthmover

Farmboy8605 said:
Paddy O' Malley x Black Dice  bull calf born on March 3 2010 very stout and hairy would make great show calf located in NorthWest Ohio  pm if interested other calves availiable too sired by Tiger Woods, Hannibal,  Moody Blues, Alias, Cheap Trick, White boy, and Dirty Harry

What do you use to pick your bulls?    A dart board!!!!!!!

OH Breeder

Earthmover said:
Farmboy8605 said:

What do you use to pick your bulls?     A dart board!!!!!!!

What is your point? Paddy and Tiger are fairly common club calf bulls. can you explain.....

Dooling1

I am really excited to see the quality of the Tiger Woods calf. As we have 9 embryos for sale or to put in this spring out of our top donor and him.

Thanks for posting.

Dooling1
www.diamondmshorthorns.com

Farmboy8605 said:

herefordfootball

Earthmover said:
I guess your right, even a blind squirrel finds a nut sometimes! (lol)

Whats wrong with those bulls? Paddy is a proven percent maine sire, Tiger Woods has the pedigree and looks to be a great((and by the looks of his calves so far he's gonna be),Moodly Blues is a proven blue horn sire, Alias has sired numerous champions and many valuable cows, Cheap Trick has made tons of good clubby cows/donors, White boy has had some good ones, and Dirty Harry is calving ease that wont sacrifice muscle or bone, plus his calves are as hairy as I've seen one. Not bad choices in my book.

lowann

Earthmover said:
Farmboy8605 said:

Do you really raise cattle? Or do you go on random forums just to stir the pot???
Btw, nice calves Farmboy8605!! Would like to see pictures as they grow.

Farmboy8605

Farmboy8605 said:
Paddy O' Malley x Black Dice  bull calf born on March 3 2010 very stout and hairy would make great show calf located in NorthWest Ohio  pm if interested other calves available too sired by Tiger Woods, Hannibal,  Moody Blues, Alias, Cheap Trick, White boy, and Dirty Harry

Yup I am very happy with my calf crop this year Thanks for all the interest and the compliments...hope to get some more pictures of the other calves up today for everyone to look at

mark tenenbaum

lowann said:
Earthmover said:
Farmboy8605 said:

Do you really raise cattle? Or do you go on random forums just to stir the pot??? Right on Iowann-I dont think dirtman knows much about cattle

Farmboy8605

Farmboy8605 said:

[/quote

Black and White calf is a Moody Blues X Maine Cow He was born 3-17-2010

Attachments

• DSC01505.JPG
    DSC01505.JPG
    816.7 KB · Views: 66
  • DSC01504.JPG
    DSC01504.JPG
    834.1 KB · Views: 70

Earthmover

lowann said:
Earthmover said:
Farmboy8605 said:

Do you really raise cattle? Or do you go on random forums just to stir the pot???
Yes I really raise cattle, good ones too. The kid is a friend of mine who I have taken under my wing in an effort to improve his herd. I was only pimpin him. So don't you boys and girls get your panties all in a knot.