Pasture visit

Help Support Steer Planet:

ML

Thanks for the pub Sue!  I don't post on this, but am an avid reader.  We owned 7026 and raised the bull pictured that is being used by HUB ranch.  He had three full brothers that worked for various commercial and registered herds.  We have semen available on 7026.  We also have a bull sale every fall, October 16, this year.  Our contact info is on www.meadowlanefarm.com

sue

ML
I did not post for a long time either but I am glad you came aboard!

GFS Red Cloud 7026 is the sire of 0429, A&T Captain Obvious A&T Open Range and the list goes on folks. If you like honest, good udder,easy doing cattle, looonnngevity tooooo.

NOW MIGHT BE A GOOD TIME TO POST CABELA??? ;)

trevorgreycattleco

7026 is the bomb as far as I am concerned. First 7026 son I used was from Leveldale and he is still breeding at a partners farm. His daughters are now bred to a Sneed bull and I hope to breed any resulting heifers to Captain Obvious. I have been told you can't stack 7026 to close. Anybody done this yet? My 7026 grandaughters are super deep, moderate framed hogs. He knocked it out of the park when put on angus of either color.

trevorgreycattleco

Davis Shorthorns said:
trevorgreycattleco said:
If bulls like that were "the cool thing" right now imagine the progress we as a breed could make toward the commercial sector. I guess bulls selling for 6 figures and thousands upon thousands of straws of semen sales don't really interest us, we will leave that to the black angus. After all, they rule the world.
Shorthorn angus cross is so good folks. It's like Mikey, try it you will like it!

Sorry just grumpy from the heat and long days I guess.

To me that bull is the COOL THING.
<beer>