Pays to Dream

Help Support Steer Planet:

Sparty-On

What kind of cow does this bull work best on?  Will he add depth and/or soften a cow up?  Thanks.

WWS

He will soften one up and add body. All the one's we had have a very good look to them, are great fronted, stout, and super sound . We have used him on various type's of cows and are very pleased with all of them.  Attached is a picture of our donor who is sired by him and the one that really got the bull gaining popularity, she was the 2010 NAILE Reserve Grand PB Heifer as a calf.  She was always commented for tremendous depth, softness, and as sound of a PB simmental as most judges had ever seen. She is super as a momma cow too, great udder both in volume and design, and very easy doing.

Attachments

• Dolly Baby edit 663 2.jpg
    Dolly Baby edit 663 2.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 412

Sparty-On

Awesome cow!  Could you tell me what kind of cow she was out of?  Was her dam as deep and soggy as she is?  I am looking to use a Dream On son, and considering Pays To Dream very heavily.  Thanks for the help.

OH Breeder

CAB said:
Anyone know off the top of their head who owns Pays to Dream?

Owner: 277749 - EBY RANCH & WHITESTONE KREBS              Birth Date: 2007-03-24
Breeder: 216355 - SCHICK CATTLE CO Original Issue: 2008-02-08

WWS

Our Pays to Dream donor is out of a Legacy x Antoinette K205 cow, so she is double bred legacy.  Her mom is has plenty of body but she probably has more  body than her mom and i have seen other matings out of the cow that were not as big bodied as the Pays to Dream mating.  I would say he is a calving ease sire, we have used him multiple times on heifers and have never come close to having an issue.  I know there are a ton of dream on sons out there but after using this bull I can say that from our experience he is one of the most consistent dream on son that is available.