Peer Pressure

Help Support Steer Planet:

kswlaw

Just to let those that have inquired, we are now collecting Peer Pressure.  Peer Pressure is a Dr Who son out of a Limit Up/Meyer 734 cow.  If anyone would like more information, please ask. 

Attachments

• Peer Pressure 032009_edited.jpg
    Peer Pressure 032009_edited.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 341

vet tech

Saw this bull at the Ohio Beef Expo.....He looked very good!

kswlaw

Peer Pressure is THF/ PHAF.  BW 82, we are using him on heifers.  You may contact us privately or he is also listed with Cattle Visions and SEK. Contacts on this bull would be Ken and Laura Wood (Wooster,OH), Jason Andrews (Wooster,OH) and Joe Coblentz (Williamsburg,IA).  Thank you for your questions and interest. Our e-mail addy is [email protected].

kswlaw

Thank you for the reminder CPL, you can also contact BJ Eick at Livestock Promotions.  I wasn't sure about adding the video.  BJ has been just awesome with the pictures and the video, he did this one 5 1/2 weeks after he went to collect.  We were pleased!  As for getting it across the border, we haven't done the CSS testing, he was just a year old in March. Keep in contact with us or e-mail us and we'll do what we can when we can.

kswlaw

Peer Pressure has come home for about 3 weeks.  He is loving life being in the open fields with the girls!  He will be returning to Springfield.  <party>

orwell

have you found anything out about getting across theborder. I would love to use him on some of the heifers!!

kswlaw

Tell me where across the border is?  Are you in Canada?  I will find out tomorrow and let you know.  I can also give you some numbers of people that have his semen, you can check with them also.  How many straws are you looking for?  Thank you for your interest in him.

kswlaw

My boy gets to return to Springfield on the 20th of June.  It has been such a pleasure to have him home for a while.  I love his disposition!  I will miss going out andnot having him here.  I do believe he enjoyed his time here at home also.  I would like to Thank all of you who e-mailed me about him.  We will be awaiting his first crop of calves in the spring.  Happy calving to all who have used him this year.

Laura

kswlaw

I am saddened, my big guy has returned to stud and I miss seeing him in our field.  I hope that all who got some of him are pleased.  Happy breeding to all. (clapping)

orwell

Where can you buy him from. I am still interested in him!!!!