Pembroke welsh corgis for sale

Help Support Steer Planet:

justme

I have a litter of 8 female pups.  These will not be registered and are PET QUALITY only.  I'm asking $100 each...I usually get $350 each so they are a steal.  I have 2 rare white corgis also in this litter.  Both the female and male carry the spot gene so I have some unique pups.  They are a week old.  I can deliver to the Maine Anjou Jr. Nationals in Spencer Iowa.  Here's a chance for a great pet at a great price.  Any questions call me at (660)254-0905 or email me here.  They are related to Red's corgi Woody.

Tails and dew claws are done.  I will get more pictures once weather gets better and they grow some more.  Tris, sables, and whites availible.

Attachments

• corgi litter.jpg
    corgi litter.jpg
    52.8 KB · Views: 62
  • white corgi1.jpg
    white corgi1.jpg
    35.9 KB · Views: 52
  • white corgi2.jpg
    white corgi2.jpg
    33.4 KB · Views: 55

Bjk cattle

How close are you to Sedalia?  I will be going to visit a customer there on May 13th.  Will they be ready by then?

ADG

Would you ship them?  We have been searching for a female for a while for my kids....litters close by have all been males.  They are marked awesome!  What do the parents look like?

justme

I am located in NW Missouri closest place of reference is Bethany, MO.  I'm about 30 minutes west of I-35 and 45 minutes East of Maryville.  Basically south of Mt. Ayr, Iowa in a tiny town called Allendale, MO.

The pups just turned a week old on Friday so they have a ways to go.  I think both reds are sold but not definite.

Thanks! (dog)

hardenblu2

My dad contacted you in ref. your red pups, he req I get with you so you could send pics. I tried signing in to your websight, wouldn't let me. My e-mail is on my contact page. I know he wants one and has a friend that may also. thanks

Latest posts