"PETA Is At It Again"

Help Support Steer Planet:

knabe

i thought the left was all about forgiveness.  oh wait, why will they allow abortions, yet all this animal cruelty stuff is just so serious?

good thing their birth rate is low enough people have to be converted.  oh wait, they own the schools with ayers in charge of the curriculum.  and we are going to get more involvement in schools, and even at an earlier age.  there isn't enough of a child's life that the government can't get involved with. maybe it will get to the point that we can use our genetic information to give to the government so we can see if we qualify to be breeders so we can give up the child as quickly as possible.  pretty much the only solution is demographics.  it's gonna take 50-75 years. 

selective cruelty is just so progressive.  still can't believe PETA is pro death with both humans and with animals in their own hands.  soooo progressive.  can't wait.

Cattledog

knabe said:
i thought the left was all about forgiveness.   oh wait, why will they allow abortions, yet all this animal cruelty stuff is just so serious?

I am right there with you on this Knabe.  I myself come from a farming background of crops, confinement hogs, and Angus cattle.  I do think that animal cruelty is a serious matter.  The problem with PETA is that they take everything out of context.  I'm sorry but when you are loading hogs, sometimes it is necessary to use an electric prod, just like with cattle many of us have sorting sticks.  If they had their way every animal would be free to roam around.  Since hunting wouldn't be illegal if they had their way these animals would be left to disease and starvation.  Let's look at a real trouble issue....what to do with horses now that you can't take them to slaughter?  I was talking to some guys out west and they say they see more random horses wandering around than ever before.  Since these horses are domesticated they don't have the instinct to survive on their own.  I wish the PETA people would actually look at how much damage and cruelty they would cause if they had their way!  Ok, I think I am done venting.  Sometimes Peta really gets under my skin!

bcosu

I really wish I could find it but I heard a wonderful joke on comedy central making fun of how PETA thought that animals were civilzed like humans. The idea that they could actually compare our intelligence to a squirrel was insulting

knabe

it appears squirrels are smarter than humans because they get more protection than human fetuses.

out here, there is a squirrel controversy of overly agressive squirrels and what to do about it.  as usual, you can't just kill them like human fetuses.  can't kill the wild horses that are managed by the government either.

shortyjock89

Yeah, I don't get why it seems that all animals come before humans.  How many PETA members live in a rural or small(ish) town setting? I'm guessing it's a VERY low percentage. 

red

Olson Family Shorthorns said:
Yeah, I don't get why it seems that all animals come before humans.  How many PETA members live in a rural or small(ish) town setting? I'm guessing it's a VERY low percentage. 

look at Carrie Underwood. Farm raised, PETA member.

Red

Cattledog

red said:
Olson Family Shorthorns said:

look at Carrie Underwood. Farm raised, PETA member.

Red

Is being a Peta member just the cool thing to do when you are a celebrity?  I don't know how many celebrities I see making statements about Peta.