Photoshop Help

Help Support Steer Planet:

Spring Creek Farms

I know there have been many post on here about photoshop, however i could not find any recent topics that could help me. I need to take halters out of a couple pictures that i have taken, i would hire someone to do it but i know i will need this done in the future. So is there anyone on here that could guide me through taking halters out? I has Adobe Photoshop CX.

jason

If you could post a photo that would help.

I think most people are using the clone tool, to clone hair right around the halter, and than paste it the halter.

Start with a full resolution large image, magnify it up to 300% to carefully work around the halter.  When you go to save, bring the image down to something like 640 x 480, or our 800 x 600, and at that size will allow you to hide most flaws from your clone job

knabe

Jason said:
  When you go to save, bring the image down to something like 640 x 480, or our 800 x 600, and at that size will allow you to hide most flaws from your clone job

jason, can you do that with heat wave?

jason

knabe said:
Jason said:
  When you go to save, bring the image down to something like 640 x 480, or our 800 x 600, and at that size will allow you to hide most flaws from your clone job

jason, can you do that with heat wave?

;D

Springcreek - post the photo and I will give it a shot