Pics

Help Support Steer Planet:

RyanChandler

Yes. When you go to reply, click on attachments and other options beneath the reply box.  From here, click "choose file"  directly below "Attach:"    from here, your phone will prompt you to select "take photo" or "choose existing".  If the pic is saved on your phone, you will click "choose existing" and be taken to your camera roll where you can select a pic.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    127.3 KB · Views: 221
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    119.2 KB · Views: 220
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    75.5 KB · Views: 234

RyanChandler

As soon as you select a file, you will be sent back to this screen as pictured below.  Notice how it shows "1 photo"  to the right of "choose file" now.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    163.2 KB · Views: 226

RyanChandler

88AG said:
I tried to post a pic and it said file size was to large what do I do.

You need to resize the pic and then re save it to your phone.  Here's a quick way: http://www.picresize.com/

Or just crop the picture from your phone. You may have to play with it and see how much or how little you have to downsize/crop it before it works.

Davidsonranch

So when I try to post a picture off my Galaxy S3, I get an error message that says my file is too large.  It's just a regular pic I took the other day.  How do you resize them on my smart phone to make them compatable for steerplanet posting?

Mainevent

With my iPhone, I just screen shot it and re post it. I would think it would work the same way if you can screen shot your s3

RyanChandler

If you're looking at the pic on your phone, there should be a 'menu' or 'edit' option you can select. And then 'crop' to your desired size from there.  There should also be an option in your phone settings to adjust the default pic byte size.

Davidsonranch

On my Galaxy S3, I've tried cropping the pics - that did not work.  I can't seem to find where to change the default picture size under settings. When I look on the internet, they keep mentioning having to download a picture app that will resize them???  Boy this is over my head.  Might have to keep posting pics the old fashioned way after I save them onto my computer. 
Help!!!!