picture of Smilin Bob Calf

Help Support Steer Planet:

carman

Here is another picture of a Smilin Bob Calf that I found that is for sale.  Let me know what you think of him.  Smilin Bob @ Brian Goettemoeller's.

Rusty

Attachments

• 1pic69.jpg
    1pic69.jpg
    239 KB · Views: 224

carman

Here are some more that were sent to me.  Kevin Heath from Valentine Nebraska says this may be one of the best calves he has ever had on his place.

Attachments

• SmilingBob.jpg
    SmilingBob.jpg
    103.3 KB · Views: 175

carman

Another

Attachments

• brink bob.JPG
    brink bob.JPG
    28.9 KB · Views: 165
  • 3.png
    3.png
    171.9 KB · Views: 260

Chap

what kind of cows is Smilin bob working  best on?  i have a cane to use but haven't seen any calves.  Loved the bull in person.  downsizing or make them bigger?  hair quality follow cow or does he add fuzz?  bone?, belly?

carman

From what I have seen he will dang sure pretty a cow up he will also size them down and from what I have seen and heard after about 30-45 days they really body down and power up.  Everyone that has the calves says they are some of the best calves they have and they all seem to be pretty consistent.  hope this helps let me know if you have and other questions

carman

I made a mistake and would like to apologize to Kevin Heath, the picture of the calf with Kevin's name underneath is not the right picture.  Talked to him today and he does have a bob that he thinks is one of the best ones that he has.  I will Try to get a picture that I can put here but did not want the wrong calf tied with the wrong name, sorry for any confusion this may have caused and thanks Kevin for calling and letting me know.

Rusty

carman

The picture of Kevins is the bottom calf with his head held high.

RSC

Considering the bull, what are the bwt's like? High, low and average wt?

Tony

twistedhshowstock

I am really liking the Smiling Bob's as a whole right now...I have seen some I though were extremely good, but all of them are quality.
I dont think his BW's have been extremely high from what I have heard, but at the same time, there is no way I would breed him to a heifer.