Pictures: Grant's Smoke show heifer: Purchased on the SP....

Help Support Steer Planet:

RSC

Here is a picture we took tonight.  Madie is a May 16th, 2009.  She is dual registered as a Maintainer and a 1/2 blood char.  She was purchased this last fall.

Hoping to get hair growing on here by State Fair.  She was purchase from Kurt and Hollie Pille.

She has been a doll to work with.  

Here is the original thread where JUSTAMOM first posted Madie.  http://www.steerplanet.com/bb/index.php?topic=12420.0

Tony

Attachments

• Madie Final 1.jpg
    Madie Final 1.jpg
    444.2 KB · Views: 528

RSC

Freddy said:
SMILE GRANT she  don't look that bad ............
LOL, you have a point Jamie.  I picked the picture that best fit the heifer but did notice it wasn't Grant's best look.  (lol)

Tony

RSC

Ok Jamie, Here's one with a little better look on Grant's Face.  To his credit, he was trying to get her attention to get the ears forward.  <rock>

Tony

Attachments

• Madie Final 2A.jpg
    Madie Final 2A.jpg
    914.8 KB · Views: 478

RSC

Thanks for all the comments. Already looking forward to her Mercedes Benz baby next Spring.

braunvieh

Are you sure she isn't a Braunvieh/Charolais cross? I have several that look just like that..

She looks great!! Good luck at the state fair.  Are you excited to go to Grand Island?

Cattledog

Wow!  That's a nice heifer!  Wouldn't mind havin her roam around my pasture.  I like them black, but I'd make an exception in here case!