*Please Read* Remember the 10 ~ Oklahoma State

Help Support Steer Planet:

KCK

Right after the halftime show, I made sure to let my parents know I love and miss them. We have always been a family that says "I love you" but I hadn't heard their voice in a day, so I had to. Thanks for the reminder!
I wasn't at OSU yet, but I REMEMBER the TEN!

showsteerdlux

That may be one of the most touching stories I have read in awhile. Things like this really make you slow down and think. Thanks for posting.

pjkjr4

My family and I were unable to attend last night, but ESPN did a fantastic job on TV covering the events that happened on that awful day, and also covering last nights celebration. I will also say that we couldn't have faced a better coaching opponet than Rick Barnes. What a class act. His "Remember the 10" lapel pin, and his players bright orange t-shirts over their uniforms was a true sign of the person he is.

wharrison

That is so true pjkjr4 it was nice to see the opponents being so respectful.  It's nice to see that in the sports industry, actually in any industry for that sake.  I hope that resonated with some people.  This was truly a touching write up thank you for sharing the link. 

OKshorthorn

I wasn't able to make it to Stillwater either, I sure wish I could have made it. I wasn't in school yet when it happened but it definitely affected me, as it has us all. I am proud of the way the university handled everything the other night. We are most definitely a family.

KCK

I didn't watch the Purdue game on Saturday, but my mom mentioned that GameDay was there and they showed the video we saw at half time. After it was over, the whole Purdue fieldhouse was dead silent and they unveiled an OSU banner. I don't generally like the Boilermakers, but I thought that was showing a class act.

OKshorthorn

Yeah I heard about that as well. I was at the Alamo bowl in 97 or so when Drew Brees and the Boilermakers beat us, needless to say I am not a fan either! I'm also not a Texas fan, but like pjkjr4 said, Rick Barnes is a class act and you can not help but like the guy!