Poll about Solution Calves

Help Support Steer Planet:

Haynes Livestock

I have some embryos out of Solution, wondering what I should expect. Out of Brookwood Charmed Rose female. She's had some great calves in the past and I know he has too, but I didn't know if he always threw great calves. I'm just curious. Thanks!

BigBalling61

Calves from this donor are very inconsistent and have not been in the winning circle like that i have excepted them to be. Also, have seen some structure and soundness issues with these calves.

mark tenenbaum

Have raised 10+ out of her maternal brother-her full sib was there too-I would be there when they calve-the bull was a Ka BA Leader-guaranteed calving ease-not real pretty-but alot of thick genes, and occaisional structure issues

Haynes Livestock

Thank you so much for the input! I'm just starting my own herd.. Dad's letting me go on my own for the first time, I guess you could say. I have a Jakes Proud Jazz x Ka Ba female heifer that I will be showing this year, my first heifer. I think she's going to be pretty good! :) I'm glad to know what to expect out of these embryos. I got a great deal on them and I was told from the person I got them from that the calves could be hit or miss, but I was wondering if that was normally the case. Maybe I will get lucky and have them all hit! I also have some Sonny x Martindale Rhonda embryos and a Double Stuff x Brookwood Charmed Rose. So hopefully I'll be alright. I really appreciate the input though!