Popular pet names

Help Support Steer Planet:

cattlejunky

Dogs:  Rebel  and puppy  Aussies
          Big Dog  (he's a big dog)
Cats:  Blackie Chan, Sarah and Danica, the others we just call kittens
Bull:  BOOTLEGGER  (he is out of Irish Whiskey)
Show Heifers are with R's this year:  Ripley, Relentless, Velvet Revolver, and Ramada
Young Bull is  Lil' Money  out of Money Man

farmboy

my first set of steers :2 fats and a feeder, were named hughy, dewey, and lewey

like the 3 sons of doanld duck.. we took hughy to the fair, won rate of gain, ate dewey, then took dewey the next year.

CATTLENUT

Telos said:
I saw this morning on MSNBC where some of the most current popular pet names might work well for some of these new promotional bulls.

How about Meatwad and Fuzzbutt.
Dogs:  Jack, our faithful golden and Lucky, the dog that somebody dropped off
Cats:  Chloe, Charlie and Lucy....then came along Moon and Sun.....and Tig, who was rescued from a bull pen
Steers:  Rocky, Patches and BL (big load)
Cows:  Sweetie Pie, Big Mama, Lady, Connie Cash, Gracie, Hot Totty, Deidra & Paris

When you are feeding them twice a day it's nice to give them names to make your work worth while!

Simmgirl03

Just a few of the many we've had.  My family just rolls their eyes most of the time when I get in my naming mood.  (lol)

Bull - Kate's Mr Maxium J Strtch -- it was suppose to be "Maximum" but my mom misspelt it on his reg application  ???

Cows - Brock *(Obviously she is a brockel face); CC *(Curious Cow); Splash *(Although she has way more than a splash of color); Sister *(I just couln't think of a good fitting name for her and I always call her sister so it's sticking); and Trixie *(As she always played nasty tricks as a calf!)

Steer for my little brother- Franky *(But it must be said with a thick Italian mob like accent, like HEY FRANKY!, as that is what I think of ever time I see his short face with a slightly curled nose)

Dogs - Southern Isabella; Savvy Sage; & Snip -- Izzie just had babies and my mother inlaw is going to keep one I think she needs to name her Out West Abigal!

Cat - Stella Bella

red

I think "Justme's" group has come up w/ some cute/funny names for their animals.

Red