Power & Balance

Help Support Steer Planet:

bcosu

loved the video he took. for a lack of better terms, he looked powerful and balanced  ;D.

CJM

His pictures look really good, but it makes me wonder why they didn't take him to Denver when they had a stall.  It makes me think that he might have taken an exceptional picture and not be quit as good as the way the picture looks.

CAB

http://www.steerplanet.com/bb/index.php?topic=26042.15

Didn't know how to just get the video moved over here to this thread, but not only did he take a great picture, they put this video up I believe 3/23.
I wouldn't read too much into them not taking him to Denver. To be quite honest, it has worked better for some of the promoters to not take them out and have them ripped apart by all of us.

CBIX

This was taken directly from a previous post Sneed made explaining the circumstances why Power and Balance was not in Denver.

"Power and Balance- Wow loved his picture. Thought he could probably be one the best calves there. So I ask this, Why wasnt he there.

In order to answer your question about Power and Balance, it was very simple.  He was really just not broke well enough to go to Denver for display.  He is really great natured, but a little bull headed and there had been no plan to take him to Denver and Jerrod did not have a display pen there to display him.  With all of the problems with getting bulls pictured this year in the yards, Stoltz's did not bring their bull to Denver and offered the pen for use.  I took the pictures and did the video of Power and Balance about one week ahead of Denver and absolutely loved him and with that ended up buying part of him.  The whole thing was put together at the last minute so that was the decision that was made.  He was certainly not being intentionally hid from anyone and he will be at REI this week for anyone going by there.

If you have any other questions, feel free to ask. "

http://www.steerplanet.com/bb/index.php?topic=29562.0