power plus bull sale

Help Support Steer Planet:

Ohio1

WOW are these great. What's your thoughts on these bulls I think they look great. Anyone going?

woltemathangus

Duff's does an amazing job on their cattle. they really know how to produce the good ones. Wish i could go...

BCCC

I was wondering the same thing. Can anything be bought at a reasonable price? I will be making the 6 hour drive early Friday morning, to try and pick up a couple bulls for a commercial herd the I manage. Needing something that is structurally correct and can put some good udders in the replacements. Our cows aren't the typical Angus, they are moderate framed, huge bodied, stout made, and milk like no other. However I can only look at short strided broken uddered cows for so long. Been using McCurry bulls since before I was here and clearly isn't doing a whole lot of improving in the herd.

genesaw

My brother and i are going to the sale, I was just lookin the first couple lots and it turns out my brother owned the great granddam to them  the 3015 papadurbull cow she lived to 16 or 17,found her dead in stock dam