Help Support Steer Planet:

kane1598

here is another picture of her first calf as a bred heifer

Attachments

• 073.JPG
    073.JPG
    138 KB · Views: 54

kane1598

Price reduced, please reply to this post and i will pm you with more information

cowgirl864

kane1598 said:
We have decided to offer our Heatwave cow for sale. She is a heatwave X witchdocotor X pb hereford. registered maintainer. Will be 5 in april. She was a several time champion commercial heifer for us, dog tame and quite. She is good boned, stout, extrememly correct and easy moving. She is an excellent milker and mother. TH free, has great hair. Breeding possibilities are endless. Her first calf was our popular dirty harry show heifer that has been recognized as dirty harrys best daughter to date. This daughter is now a donor for dixon show cattle in OH. This cow sells bred to a full sibling to this dominant show femaile. He second calf by get it done was sold by us as a show steer. Attached are pictures of the cow taken at the age of three. also are pictures of her first and second calves. Please respond if ud like additional information, and i will send u a pm.
please send price

kane1598

i believe i sent you all pms...thanks for the emails and calls about this great cow!

kane1598

thank you for all the interest everyone, shes pretty cool and WILL make STOUT steers and heifers...shes a tank.TH and PHA free

kane1598

we have had several offers on this cow but we are only letting her go to the right person!Please feel free to pm or call with questions.

carl s.

How much r you asking and where do you live?

Just Interested in price please

how much you want for her?

were are you at. dose she sell full intrest . has she been flushed and how many embryos do you have out of her , price

How much and where are you located. Call me Sat morning at 210-827-3393.

If you haven't sold her, price and location, please.

price, location?

Well done on not spilling the beans on what half a dozen people have asked you for.  Marketing 101 teaches that it's a great idea to completely ignore what your potential customers are asking for and make them jump through hoops to get what they want.

kane1598

Thank you for your input carl, but everyone who has asked about the price of the cow has recieved a personal message. If you are not interested in the cow, please keep your "marketing strategies" to yourself. The cow is still for sale

herefordfootball

carl s. said:
How much r you asking and where do you live?

Just Interested in price please

how much you want for her?

were are you at. dose she sell full intrest . has she been flushed and how many embryos do you have out of her , price

How much and where are you located. Call me Sat morning at 210-827-3393.

If you haven't sold her, price and location, please.

price, location?

Well done on not spilling the beans on what half a dozen people have asked you for.  Marketing 101 teaches that it's a great idea to completely ignore what your potential customers are asking for and make them jump through hoops to get what they want.

I dont see what the big deal is carl? Is it too much work for these people to get on here and check their messages for an answer to a cow they are interested about? I mean come on if you cant log in and check your messages you obviously arent that interested and shouldnt have wasted this man's time in the first place. And he's not ignoring them, as you can see, he comments "pm sent" after someone asks for one. If you ask me thats good service imo. I think you are the one that needs to rethink you "marketing 101".

Latest posts