Predator

Help Support Steer Planet:

Joe Boy

Have any of you seen the bull Predator, BW 70, 394569 a Lamborghini by a Blackdraf?  I saw a photo of him the other day and said, WOW.

CAB

The popular concensus @ Denver was that Gucci was a better choice with similar breeding. Just passing on hearsay though Joe Boy. Brent

steerjockey

predator was miles ahead of gucci actually in my mind i'd never breed a cow to him but predator i'd use if they could get semen...they have been having trouble getting him to collect but should have some this summer

okcc

steerjockey said:
predator was miles ahead of gucci
What did you like about predator that made you like him better than Gucci. I am thinking about using one of them this fall just trying to decide which one.

steerjockey

gucci broke in his top and didnt't have enough lower quarter or overall muscle for me

ic

I saw Gucci in working condition about 2 weeks ago.  There was absolutely no break in his top and he had plenty of muscle.  I loved him--he puts things together really well and has that "look" without giving up function. I almost never use a bull that does not have at least one calf crop and I am looking forward to a few Gucci calves next year.

I was not in Denver but if he was breaking in his top there I would guess it had something to do with being tired from standing.