Prestige

Help Support Steer Planet:

Show Steaks

What does everybody think of prestige?
prestigerevised_small.jpg

Anyone seen this fella?
Any comments would be much appreciated

TMJ Show Cattle

He may be the next boy wonder. The potential is there or BOB MAY wouldn't have his name beside him!! I can't find any reason not to like him from his picture.

Show Steaks

I agree, i would like to see if he toes out and how big he is, little worried he may be kinda small. Interesting pedigree may even be able to keep females out of him.

TMJ Show Cattle

I posted on here about a month ago,asking about this calf,but got no response.If any one is a gambling man he looks to be one to try. Would also like to see him in person.He damn sure has an impressive picture,but some of these camera folks are geniuses.In fact[jokingly]they border on criminality for false advertisement. Ha Ha!!

bcosu

don't take this to the bank but i am pretty sure that he is th/pha free. i think i remember seeing that and kind of being surprised that he wasn't a carrier.

Chap

Nice calf, pretty sure he is THC.  Like most of the cattle that Ben and Bobby would promote, he is very complete and has a tremendous look.  I saw him in Denver and was impressed with this calf.  in a yard full of Whale butted ones he did not stand out for power. but was one of the more complete bulls on display IMO.  I don't think he will be a changer, but on good cows will sire some really nice calves. 

usu265

Here are some pictures I took in Denver.

Attachments

• prestige1.jpg
    prestige1.jpg
    38.7 KB · Views: 168
  • Prestige2.jpg
    Prestige2.jpg
    56.7 KB · Views: 158

Show Steaks

i talked to the owneres and he is a *th carrier * and *pha negative* he is not yet producing freezable semen buit they said he was close