Proud dad (pictures) One year later

Help Support Steer Planet:

wrc

Thanks again for all the compliments from everyone.  We had a couple people come by today to look at fall borns and as soon as they pulled in my daughter ran to the house to get her trophy to show everyone.  It would almost be easier to just keep it in the barn.                                          Jlingle how do you know Tyler?  We don't always claim him, lol, but he had to come up for little sisters first show.

jlingle

wrc said:
 Jlingle how do you know Tyler?  We don't always claim him, lol, but he had to come up for little sisters first show.

Well when Jackie was the police chief in Mangum, I gave him a black & tan coonhound.  Onene of my best friends is Bray Woodress, the new chief.  Bray had told me that Jackie was looking for a hound dog, and I just happened to have one I thought he'd like.  I got to know Tyler through Bray, Tyler has tagged along on some hog hunts and I've sold him a few catahoula puppies.  He's a darn good kid. 

Jerrod

Ohio1

The first show is always great and very nice hfr ;D ;D

donorheaven

Wade,

the heifer looks great and the kids look even better!  Great job. 

AN

wrc

Well the kids are one year older and we have a new set of calves but I'm even more proud of them this year!  We had a great day and did it with cattle we raised (except fpr the Hereford)  Enjoy the pictures.

Attachments

• IMG_5397.JPG
    IMG_5397.JPG
    943.7 KB · Views: 635

wrc

Reserve breed champ

Attachments

• IMG_5404.JPG
    IMG_5404.JPG
    960 KB · Views: 646
  • IMG_5404.JPG
    IMG_5404.JPG
    960 KB · Views: 622

wrc

Champion commercial heifer and Supreme champion heifer.

Attachments

• IMG_5421.JPG
    IMG_5421.JPG
    754.4 KB · Views: 636

wrc

Granted it was just our local show and a blow and show but its like the Super Bowl to the kids and I'm proud as I can be of my kids.  And maybe a little of the cattle too.

Attachments

• IMG_5415.JPG
    IMG_5415.JPG
    989.5 KB · Views: 612
  • IMG_5419.JPG
    IMG_5419.JPG
    973.6 KB · Views: 615

Gargan

another great set of pictures of great young showmen and great cattle. Congrats!!! I could look at that yellow hfr all day long! <beer>

shortii

Very nice  (thumbsup) it's pictures like this that makes me so excited for my niece to be old enough to show. Shes only 6 months old so I have a while LOL

ba

(thumbsup) Enjoy every minute .Just yesterday {I thought} we were at the same place you are now then Boom they are 25 and20.I have no clue where the time went .ENJOY it now so you will have it later when they are gone    (thumbsup)