Proud Jazz/ DoubleVision - with - Alias/Heatwave Heifers

Help Support Steer Planet:

barnone

Both these heifers are easy tracking, smooth patterned. Just recently weaned and both worked with halters. These two can also come as a  package deal, or buy separately. They are fair priced and ready for the ring.  I'm located in North Georgia, if you like more information feel free to email me at [email protected] please only serious buyers. If this isn't what your looking for feel free to email me specifics of what your looking for. I have few other top notch show prospects available.  Thank Ya'll 

Attachments

• new alias.jpg
    new alias.jpg
    10.9 KB · Views: 873

Weaverv3

mark tenenbaum said:
sure you didnt take them pictures awhile back-up here in hillbilly land-we have some buds out-but far away from leaves and so forth O0
Its already green pastures for the folks here in georgia. I can promise you that. Great heifer.

wowcows

Just where are you at in Northern GA. Planning on comming thru that way next week. Alanta thru Calhoun then North.  <beer> Oh, price?

barnone

The shorthorn sold on saturday  the Alias heifer priced at 1900. I'm in Cartersville.

HSSHOWTEAM

what is the price and do u have a really good heifer because we have some friends going out of state talking smack so we want to bet them =D