Proven Angus bull for sale

Help Support Steer Planet:

goodnight

Proven Angus bull for sale

We have a three year old bull for sale that we are only selling because of the drought. He is a son of MJ Right Time 374 and out of a solid New Design 878 daughter. He is paternity tested, Pfizer HD 50K tested, igenity tested, and we have two sets of calves out of him under performance testing. He also had a few calves that we collected carcass data on last year. We bred him to heifers the last couple of years, although his CED and BW EPD do not suggest doing so, and we have had no problems. In my opinion, I think he is a great option to use as clean up for clubby females, as you won't lose type and you will get a lot of maternal value out of him. We hate to see him go, but it is too dry for us. We are near I-44 and 71 HW in SW Missouri, and we will have a new BSE and trich test completed. I haven't weighed him lately, but he is probably just shy of a ton bull after cleaning up cows. Asking $2,750. His reg number is 16476679, and the pictures are when he was a yearling. I don't have any current pics.

Contact by cell phone at (417) 459-2558 or by PM.

More Information