Puppies Free

Help Support Steer Planet:

bar5

We have 4 puppies to give to loving homes.  They are 5 and 1/2 weeks old right now.  Our mother dog is a registered Australian shepherd and the neighbors dog is a mix breed.  Needless to say we have half Australian shepherd and half possibly German shorthair mix .  3 males and 1 female 2 of the males will be long haired like their mother and the female and the other male will be short-haired like their father.  Their tails have  not been docked. The father is a brown brindle color and the mother is a blue merle. I will attempt to attach some pictures. also a picture of the mother. if this comes up right the last picture is the female

Attachments

• 1000537.jpg
    1000537.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 29

bar5

female picture we are located in western Iowa

Attachments

• 1000536.jpg
    1000536.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 32

bar5

cannot seem to get the other pictures to post so if someone wants me to email a picture I can just PM me

doubled

Have you tried posting on Craigslist- I had pretty good luck on there recently also
Cute pups

justamom

RSC

bar5 said:
We have 4 puppies to give to loving homes.  They are 5 and 1/2 weeks old right now.  Our mother dog is a registered Australian shepherd and the neighbors dog is a mix breed.  Needless to say we have half Australian shepherd and half possibly German shorthair mix .  3 males and 1 female 2 of the males will be long haired like their mother and the female and the other male will be short-haired like their father.  Their tails have  not been docked. The father is a brown brindle color and the mother is a blue merle. I will attempt to attach some pictures. also a picture of the mother. if this comes up right the last picture is the female
  Where are you located?