Quick and easy money

Help Support Steer Planet:

taylor tay

So I know that this isn't cattle related but I am going to washington with my band and i have to earn 1,210 dollars to go, the trip is in June so i need a quick and easy way to earn money/

GoWyo

Man, don't we all.  However, probably to do it the old fashioned way.  Slow and steady, working hard and it will probably work out for you in the end.  Or your could rob a convenience store and see where the trip takes you.  :eek:

WBar Farms

GoWyo said:
Man, don't we all.  However, probably to do it the old fashioned way.  Slow and steady, working hard and it will probably work out for you in the end.  Or your could rob a convenience store and see where the trip takes you.   :eek:
Haha!  O0

BadgerFan

Quick and easy money...you might as well learn now there's no such thing. 

The good news is, from now til June is plenty of time to make $1200.

Opportunity is missed by most people because it comes dressed in overalls and looks like work. Thomas A. Edison

kp1625

Take the Tampa Bay Bucs -7 vs the Carolina Panthers.  easy money.

kp1625

OKshorthorn said:
You took my idea as well....only by taking Oklahoma State -6 over the Texass Longhorns

Wow haven't seen that.  I do like it.  Thanks!

kp1625

A parlay for $500 would pay $1250.  Tampa and OSU.  EASY MONEY!

herfluvr

beefmaster said:
So I know that this isn't cattle related but I am going to washington with my band and i have to earn 1,210 dollars to go, the trip is in June so i need a quick and easy way to earn money/

Tutoring
instrument lessons
calf breaking
pet sitting
house sitting
Ebay-got some things laying around you don't want or need?
with christmas coming, lots of moms would love an evening to go shopping WITHOUT the kids. 
Our son doesn't have a regular job, just does odd jobs for people and they seek him out because he understands WORK.  Good luck

LostFarmer

My son went on a trip last summer to DC.  He went to work raking leaves in the fall.  It depended on the size of the lawn but he made 10 to 30 a lawn to rake and haul away the leaves.  We used the horse trailer to pile the leaves in then mixed them into the manure pile.  Worked well.  In the spring he did lawn aeration and clean up.  It was work but he made it with work.  Hire yourself out for odd jobs on Craigs list.  You won't get it quick but then I have never seen quick money made that wasn't illegal, immoral and or unethical.  LF

chambero

A fundraiser the whole community would get a big kick out of involves the ugly pink flamingo lawn ornaments.  Go around and put them in people's yards and then send out flyers offering to remove them for a fee.  A group in our town did it and it was pretty funny and made them a lot of money.

taylor tay

herfluvr said:
beefmaster said:

Tutoring

I like this idea. allot!
instrument lessons
calf breaking
pet sitting
house sitting
Ebay-got some things laying around you don't want or need?
with christmas coming, lots of moms would love an evening to go shopping WITHOUT the kids. 
Our son doesn't have a regular job, just does odd jobs for people and they seek him out because he understands WORK.  Good luck

Shady Lane

Quick and easy money?

Do you still have two kidneys?

I hear you can get vy with one and the other could be worth some pretty good money in the right place!  (thumbsup)

Like others have mentioned, get a part time job after school or hire yourself out for odd jobs and your goal should be easily reached.

coyote

My boys went on a 4-H exchange and they raised money  by collecting old batteries. It paid pretty good at the time, I believe they made over $6000.

farmershane3

Coyote where did your boys go? Im from Michigan and we have the  same thing we went to Minnesota 2 years ago and are in the process of looking for somewhere for this upcoming summer