rainmaker 654x semen

Help Support Steer Planet:

WIshowgirl

Are you still looking for Rainmaker 654x semen? If so how many straws? I'm not sure, but I think we have two left. I will have to talk the price over (my parents own it).
Let me know.

cel

WIshowgirl,
I am definately interested in it.  Let me know how much you have and what you want for it.  Thanks,  :)

BABYTEX

Just saw your post about Raimmaker semen.  I just ordered some from Lautners but jsut a couple units but I was a little hesitant ordering does anyone know much about rainmaker.  I am breeding to an Ali.  This will be her second calf.  Any comments would be appreciated.

Squeek

BABYTEX said:
Just saw your post about Raimmaker semen.  I just ordered some from Lautners but jsut a couple units but I was a little hesitant ordering does anyone know much about rainmaker.  I am breeding to an Ali.  This will be her second calf.  Any comments would be appreciated.

I think they are referring to a different Rainmaker that's an older Angus bull.

WIshowgirl

Hi,
Yeah, we are talking about a different Rainmaker (an registered Angus bull). Update- the semen is sold.
I have heard good things about Rainmaker and seen some nice calves by us. I'm going to use Manchild on a couple of our cows to try and make show steers. But I do like Rainmaker too.