Rare Semen and More (Now Selling at $10)

Help Support Steer Planet:

CBIX

I am looking to get this semen sold. There are only a handful of bulls left that are still available but as you will notice, some of the ones left are the more popular bulls and a group of bulls that sired some great females. Some of it was marked as sold earlier but the buyer's never paid and that is why it is back up for sale. I am now pricing ALMOST ALL of this semen at $10. This would be a great purchase on these bulls even if they have semen for sale through the distributers since most of the semen's prices have been cut in half if not more. Only a couple of these bulls will be priced over $10 so pick it up now.  Call for all the exact pricings and we will put together a deal. Thanks

(580) 430-5601

I have semen on:

Take Charge,  Windstar,  Hotline.  Three great bulls to make females for your herd.

'05 Heat Wave,  Sonny. 

Simple Solution,  About Time,  Mr. Clean,   Radio Active.

CBIX

The list has been updated and the semen is priced well under retail. Call for details and we will work a deal. Thanks

CBIX

They are both already sold. Everything in red was from the first group and is sold. The black is still available and the blue is newly added and still available.

CBIX

Most of the semen is now priced at $10. Call and we will work on putting together a deal.

vet tech

Could you give me prices on manchild WMW sonny naughty pine hotline?? thanks!

Davis Shorthorns

Could you give me a price list on everything?  I might know some people that would be interested in some of it.  I can put the word out around here.
Thanks

mainegirl

Could you PM me a price on all of your remaining semen and how much of each you have. Also, where are you located? And what about shipping?

bull5x0

CBIX said:
The list has been updated and the semen is priced well under retail. Call for details and we will work a deal. Thanks
I would be interested in at least 10 straws of Ali if you still have it.

CBIX

Heat Wave is back up for sale and the list has been updated.

kane1598

very interested in the sonny. Please pm if you still have any available.

CBIX

Heat Wave and most of the rest is still for sale. Still looking for a buyer that writes the check.