Red Angus bull calf

Help Support Steer Planet:

Mill Iron A

I fiddled around and roughed out one of our bull calves yesterday. He is a dinero Z012 x SLGN Uniquely Made 895U. Let me know what you think.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    199 KB · Views: 352
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    146.5 KB · Views: 333

Mill Iron A

His reg number is 1679426. He is a -2 ce 1.4 bw I can't remember ww right now but yw was 97 and right now it looks like he will ratio very high for yw and was 105 for ww. His side is 50k and we own him. I haven't done it for this bull yet but had planned on it. Thank you very much for the compliments. I like this calf a lot more in person. I did post a very horrible video on my Facebook link in my profile but it shows him on the move at least.

BTDT

I like him.  His EPD's are balanced.  His %'s are respectable.  His BW is a bit high at 98 pounds. But love his dam MPPA at 102.9.  The "new epd's" still have to prove themselves to me (I do not like them) so I put little merit in them at this time.  I am glad to see his dam is a 2008 and has 5 calves.  I am very particular about the dam history when purchasing/using bulls. 

If I have to be critical I would say he seems a bit fine boned.  He appears to be very smooth shouldered which is a positive!  He also seems to have a level back without all the fat to hide the hip structure.  It will fun to watch him mature and get "masculine".

Very nice calf.