Red Bulls?

Help Support Steer Planet:

stithka

I need some opinions on the best red bulls out there.  I am partial to black (I have a registered angus herd) but my partner on the clubby cows wants a few red ones.  We have a few red shorthorn cows that I am unsure of what to breed with.

Also, is anyone using Walks Alone this spring?

Thanks.

Show Heifer

There is a new red simmi bull that accerated is carrying.... I think his name is Top Gun?  Appears to be low bw, pretty good spread to YW....

mandl

my buddy and i are using walks alone on a couple of cows this summer, we are expecting good things from him.  johnny walker red would be a good one.

ATM OH

We had a lot of luck with Crimson Tide last year.  He might be a good option.

frostback

I have two full sibs and one by sire bred to Johhny Walked but they are not due till late April. I could let you know then if you like.

CAB

SM bulls, What A Dream, & Mr. Amigo. Clubbie for steers Red Bull, full sib to the original Heat Wave.

stithka

CAB said:
SM bulls, What A Dream, & Mr. Amigo. Clubbie for steers Red Bull, full sib to the original Heat Wave.

These cows could use a little power.  Is Red bull gonna put some power in their calves?

redsimms

Top Gun will for sure power them up!! The Top Guns around here are super stout with lots of grow. Genex has carried him for a few years now.

CAB

stithka said:
CAB said:

These cows could use a little power.  Is Red bull gonna put some power in their calves?

If I were breeding hoping for a heifer, I would use Mr. Amigo & if I were hoping for a steer, I would use Red Bull. I think that Red Bull  is a THC.

HVNR

Accelerated Genetics bulls name is Top Fuel he is a TNT Top Gun son. STF Dominique bull is also another good Red Simmy choice. I would guess he will get quite a bit of use this year after the success of his son Dominance in Denver.

sb

stithka said:
CAB said:

These cows could use a little power.  Is Red bull gonna put some power in their calves?
Yes

coachmac

Gonna find out in the next day or two if one of our heifers stuck with Mr. Amigo.  He is a super neat bull and I hope the breeding turns out. 

fullblood

just had a red bull heifer out off a cunia fullblood looks to have some power to her! I will try to get pic tomorrow(85 to 95#) unasisted

Show Heifer

The new red simmi bull is Top Fuel... not Top Gun. But he does look very interesting... anyone have any insight on his pedigree?

cotullaguy

Has Heat Wave full brother Red Bull had any calves yet?  is his semen good....anyone know reports on him?

Attachments

• Red Bull_small.jpg
    Red Bull_small.jpg
    14.4 KB · Views: 516