Red White and Roan Heifer

Help Support Steer Planet:

jsuhr

We are pretty pleased with her progression so far, and plan on selling her this fall. She's a Red White & Roan x Salute, born March 16th.

Attachments

• RWR Heifer 7-12.jpg
    RWR Heifer 7-12.jpg
    291.4 KB · Views: 570

mark tenenbaum

Judging from the size of that hiefer (which isn:t very big-against the pretty mature foliage shes grazing in,I wouldn"t make a call like that:unless you dont know cattle very well-we have an an Assassin who was under 80-born in mid Feb,and probably out of a smaller cow than this calfs dam,shes much bigger,and stouter albeit taller than this March-and she was taller at that age-and ASSASIN AINT NO HIEFER bull, so In light of the actual statement made by the breeder:and the obvious time this picture was taken-I definitely side with the breeder on this one. I don't think he has or has shown any reason to mis-represent anything. O0 O0

jsuhr

I'd much rather give a reasonable and close estimate, which I feel I did and made at birth, than give the infamous, " 62lbs out of a first calf heifer. Everyone, use him on heifers!" kinda crap (clapping)

OH Breeder

Really like the body of this heifer. Nice job capturing her in her element. I am looking at her general structure she looks sound and has some bone. Clean fronted. very eye appealing gal. great back ground makes her color pop.